- Features a single-turn potentiometer for speed control, ON indicator, and three-position power/reversing switch
- Reversible flow and prime/purge function
- Uses Masterflex® L/S® standard, Quick Load®, PTFE tubing
- Floats up to 30 minutes if dropped in water when case is closed and latched!
- IP54-rated control panel protects against inclement weather and splashing water
- Rechargeable battery — ideal for field applications
Masterflex Peristaltic Pump
$30.00 Per Day
The Masterflex® E/S™ portable sampler is designed for the ultimate in portability and versatility.
Run up to four hours on the self-contained 12 VDC rechargeable battery, or indefinitely from any AC or 12 VDC power supply. Charge the internal battery from an AC power supply or a DC voltage source of lower voltaic potential than the battery itself. The variable-speed drive has a top speed of 400 rpm, allowing you to adjust the flow rate to the needs of your application.
Pump is encased in a high-visibility yellow housing for easy recognition and recovery in the field.